The course slides are structured as follows:
- Course structure, development of electronic devices, a brief history of the PCB and course project
- Work environment, definitions and components
- Work environment, components, schema and schema rules
- Functional testing and simulation
- PCB manufacturing process, board design, EMC and high-speed design and PCB design rules
- ESD, ordering, production data and fabrication
A library management exercise is also part of the course.
A handbook solving general and common issues is at the students' disposal.