Members of Microelectronics Design Center are actively involved in several classes available within the ETH Zurich Course Catalogue as well as P&S (Projects and Seminars) offerings of D-ITET. Besides active teaching duties, we also support laboratory exercises for various lectures that make use of EDA tools.
- VLSI II: Design of Very Large Scale Integration Circuits
- Energy-Efficient Parallel Computing Systems for Data Analytics
- Applied Circuit and PCB Design
- Essential Skills for your Engineering Career (P&S)
- Microcontroller for sensors and internet of things (P&S)