The Microelectronic Design Center provides support for
- ASIC : Helping design your own integrated circuits (ASICs), developing design flows, establishing contact to IC manufacturers
- FPGA: Design tools for FPGA design, share design experience of various FPGA based systems.
- PCB: helping get your Printed Circuit Board manufactured. We provide design reviews, help you with your problems and establish connections to manufacturers.
- Embedded Systems: everything you needed to know to design your own embedded systems, controllers, components, programming
- Licenses: a wide range of licenses to help you with your designs are provided free of charge
- Teaching: Regular courses in the course catalogue of ETH Zurich, additional trainings and P&S offerings.
All our members have multiple years of practical experience in these fields and will be happy to assist you in your projects.